Walker Sands is looking for a talented expert in the development of content and content-rich strategies to achieve specific goals for our clients. At Walker Sands, a Content Lead serves as a valuable resource for clients and internal teams, drives exceptional results through the creative use of content in a PR and digital marketing framework and brings new ideas and content leadership to our growing practice areas.
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
Expectations and Activities
- Manage two Senior Content Strategists (overseeing a team of four writers in all) in the area of enterprise software and professional services, acting as a coach and mentor.
- Serve as the editorial authority for a top client in the sales industry.
- Set content strategy and develop high-quality assets, including data reports, bylines, white papers, blog articles and case studies.
- Drive the end-to-end development process for other long-form and data-rich content projects and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with the PR and digital teams, providing meaningful insights about specific pieces of content and the strategic use of content in one-off projects or long-term client engagements.
- Participate in client-facing meetings as a content expert capable of offering substantive ideas and best practices on how content can achieve specific business goals.
- Take a leadership role in creative brainstorming for client campaigns and internal projects.
- Demonstrate a mastery of voice, tone and industry-specific vocabulary.
- Function as a content resource for PR and digital team members as well as content strategists, specialists and interns.
- 7+ years of experience in content strategy and the development of content-rich B2B marketing campaigns and materials, preferably in the enterprise software, IT or professional services sectors.
- Successful track record of managing a small team.
- Prior agency experience preferred.
How to Apply