Walker Sands is looking for a talented expert in the development of content and content-rich strategies to achieve specific goals for our clients. At Walker Sands, a content strategist serves as a valuable resource for clients and internal teams, consistently drives exceptional results through the creative use of content in a PR and digital marketing framework, and brings new ideas and solid content leadership to our growing FinTech practice.
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS. PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR OTHER OPEN POSITIONS
Expectations and Activities:
- Regularly develop high-quality pieces of content including data reports, bylines, white papers, blog posts and case studies for a portfolio of clients in the FinTech, electronics and AI spaces.
- Drive the end-to-end development process for data studies, white papers, other long-form or data-rich content projects, and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the PR team, providing meaningful insights about specific pieces of content, and the strategic use of content in one-off projects or long-term client engagements.
- Participate in client-facing meetings as a content expert capable of offering substantive ideas and best practices about the use of content to achieve specific goals.
- Take a leadership role in creative brainstorming and ideating concepts for client campaigns, internal projects and prospects.
- Demonstrate a mastery of voice, tone and industry-specific vocabulary.
- Function as a content resource for PR team members, content specialists and interns.
- Provide direct supervision to embedded content specialists and interns on the FinTech team.
- 3+ years of experience in content strategy and the development of content-rich B2B marketing campaigns and materials, preferably in the financial and/or tech sectors.
- Prior management experience.
- Prior agency experience preferred.