We’re looking for a motivated frontend web developer willing to take on challenging projects and find creative solutions, both individually and as part of our team.
Daily work will include building custom websites from design files on our custom in-house CMS, WordPress or other CMS. You will create websites, interactive infographics, landing pages and other types of interactive marketing pieces. You’ll be working with a full team of content writers, SEO analysts, back-end developers and designers to create and execute digital strategies.
We work in an open-office environment, which makes it easier to collaborate as we generate new ideas and better processes. We expect employees to be actively engaged in every aspect of their teams and projects, and we encourage our people to generate ideas for their own projects.
While you will not be responsible for design elements, we expect you to provide UX insights on projects and collaborate with designers to create a high-value final product for our clients.
- 2-3 Years of industry experience
- WordPress Theme creation, from scratch
- Experience wireframing, UX and UI
- Understanding of Design principles
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator)
Additional Skills Preferred
- Mac Terminal
- Linux (LAMP) Server environment management and setup
- PHP and MYSQL
- Experience with WordPress (setup, maintenance, and customization)
- Marketing Automation platforms (Pardot, Marketo)
- Creating HTML Emails
- ASP/Microsoft SQL Server
How to Apply