Paid Digital Marketing Manager
Walker Sands is seeking a paid digital marketing manager to help manage our clients' paid search, SEM and pay per click (PPC) internet marketing programs. This open position requires an understanding of Google Adwords, paid LinkedIn, optimization of paid search advertising campaigns, Excel and SEM best practices for large PPC campaigns.
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
Walker Sands offers a fun, challenging and engaging work environment. Working within our digital group is a tremendous opportunity for someone to grow and expand his or her career in internet marketing.
- Conduct keyword research as an input to our clients' PPC programs.
- Set up and manage large-scale, performance-based PPC campaigns.
- Develop audiences for remarketing, display and paid social campaigns.
- Work with PPC Account Executive to develop clients’ paid digital marketing strategies with the account team.
- Optimize campaigns based on budget, lead generation goals, cost-per-action targets and other parameters that the account manager or clients specify.
- Provide regular reporting and recommendations to account manager and client based on PPC program results.
- Write effective ad copy for PPC ads.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, in marketing, statistics or operations.
- Self-motivated individual with passion for marketing, advertising and campaign management.
- One to three years of full-time experience managing Google Adwords (or similar) pay-per-click campaigns, ideally simultaneous program management for clients with monthly budgets exceeding $15,000.
- Knowledge of SEM best practices is a must.
- Client facing experience (written and verbal) a plus.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, including intermediate formulas (e.g. vlookup).
- Candidates with Google Adwords Certification, Google Analytics Certification, knowledge of web analytics and experience with conversion rate optimization will be preferred.
How to Apply