Walker Sands is seeking an SEO Analyst to maximize our clients’ organic search engine traffic, technical performance and conversions. Walker Sands offers a fun, challenging and engaging work environment. Working within our digital group is a tremendous opportunity for someone to grow and expand his or her career in internet marketing. This open position requires an advanced understanding of:
- Major CMSes (especially Wordpress).
- Hubspot, Marketo and Pardot tracking.
- Crawling, Indexing and Ranking Signals.
- Data manipulation and insights reporting.
- Technical SEO strategy implementation experience and knowledge of practices for B2B companies.
- Google Analytics + AdWords integration.
- Develop and implement SEO strategies for clients keeping in mind their particular business goals, developer resources, and CMS requirements and present that plan to the client in language they can understand.
- Solve complex tracking and and performance issues across multiple content management systems, CRMs and analytics tracking tools.
- Audit clients’ websites and identify gaps or opportunities for technical SEO improvement and provide a document outlining findings, recommendations along with effort estimation and expected impact.
- Communicate SEO recommendations to clients using clear and concise language that explains the what, why, and how.
- Implement technical fixes across websites to improve SERP visibility.
- Provide recommendations for optimizing existing content or creating new content to our content development team using keyword research.
- Pull and analyze reports from a variety of sources including Google Analytics, Marketing Automation tools, Search Console, and other tools as needed.
- Five to six years of full-time experience implementing SEO best practices in an in-house or agency environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Self-motivated individual with passion for seo, development, and analytics.
- Works well in a collaborative environment where they are both a teacher and a student.
- Expert understanding of technical underpinnings of the internet and how they apply to search engine optimization.
- Client facing experience preferred.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Efficient management of their time to work against task sheet and prioritize their workload to meet multiple client deadlines.
- Extensive experience implementing technical fixes across a variety of CMSes ex: comfortable editing header.php in WordPress site.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets, including logical statement integration with formulas such as INDEX+MATCH pulling from multiple data sources.
How to Apply