Senior Content Strategist
Walker Sands is looking for a talented expert in the development of content and content-rich strategies to achieve specific goals for our clients. At Walker Sands, a senior content strategist serves as a valuable resource for clients and internal teams, consistently drives exceptional results through the creative use of content in a PR and digital marketing framework, and brings new ideas and solid content leadership to our growing enterprise software, IT and professional services practice.
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
Expectations and Activities
- Regularly develop high-quality pieces of content including data reports, bylines, white papers, blog posts and case studies for a portfolio of clients in the enterprise software, IT and professional services space.
- Drive the end-to-end development process for data studies, white papers, other long-form or data-rich content projects, and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the PR team, providing meaningful insights about specific pieces of content, and the strategic use of content in one-off projects or long-term client engagements.
- Participate in client-facing meetings as a content expert capable of offering substantive ideas and best practices about the use of content to achieve specific goals.
- Take a leadership role in creative brainstorming and ideating concepts for client campaigns, internal projects and prospects.
- Demonstrate a mastery of voice, tone and industry-specific vocabulary.
- Function as a content resource for PR team members, content specialists and interns.
- Provide direct supervision to embedded content specialists and interns on the enterprise software, IT and professional services team.
- 4+ years of experience in content strategy and the development of content-rich B2B marketing campaigns and materials, preferably in the enterprise software, IT or professional services sectors.
- Prior management experience.
- Prior agency experience preferred.
How to Apply