Senior Digital Account Executive
Walker Sands is looking for a creative and strategic senior digital account executive to join our Chicago team.
With a team of passionate digital marketers at your back, you'll get to manage 4-6 B2B technology accounts: nurturing client relationships, developing strategy, growing your clients’ businesses, and doing whatever it takes to drive meaningful digital outcomes for top-tier technology firms.
Our client portfolio contains an impressive list of Fortune 500 corporations, startups, fast-growing high-tech companies, digital marketing agencies, professional services firms, business associations and nonprofits.
Walker Sands offers a fun, challenging and engaging work environment. Working within our digital group is a tremendous opportunity for someone to grow and expand their career in digital marketing and account management.
- Cultivate a relationship with clients to grow your understanding of their business needs, goals, and future plans.
- Work with the client and internal teams to develop marketing strategies that will meet your clients’ goals.
- Coordinate with your team about completed work, progressing work, and delayed work and be able to prioritize between clients.
- Explain basic results and outcomes to clients and provide proactive suggestions that will help them get to the next level.
- Communicate the value of different digital channels to your clients.
- Discuss additional tactics or services that could support your clients’ needs.
- Review and edit the team’s work to ensure it fits your clients’ needs and expectations.
- Be involved with scoping new projects for your clients.
- Strong understanding of demand generation marketing channels including SEO, Paid, Marketing Automation, etc.
- Works well in a collaborative environment where they are both a teacher and a student.
- Experience working with teams to finish deliverables on time and within budget.
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet multiple client deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets, including intermediate formulas (e.g. index+match).
- Candidates with Google Analytics Certification, paid search, or paid social experience preferred.
- Four to six years of full-time agency experience working in a client facing role for digital marketing/demand generation.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
How to Apply