Senior Paid Digital Marketing Associate
Walker Sands is seeking a senior paid digital marketing associate to help support our clients' paid search, SEM and pay per click (PPC) internet marketing programs.In order to be successful in this role, you should have an analytical mindset and a desire to learn more about the paid and digital marketing space.
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
Walker Sands offers a fun, challenging and engaging work environment. Working within our digital group is a tremendous opportunity for someone to grow and expand his or her career in internet marketing.
- Conduct keyword research as an input to our clients' PPC programs.
- Assist with the set up and management of large-scale, performance-based PPC campaigns.
- Help develop audiences for remarketing, display and paid social campaigns.
- Work with PPC Account Lead to develop clients’ paid digital marketing strategies with the account team.
- Optimize campaigns based on budget, lead generation goals, cost-per-action targets and other parameters that the account manager or clients specify.
- Assist with regular reporting and make recommendations to account manager and client based on PPC program results.
- Write effective ad copy for PPC ads.
- One to three years of full-time experience managing Google Adwords (or similar) pay-per-click campaigns, ideally simultaneous program management for clients with monthly budgets exceeding $15,000.
- Self-motivated individual with passion for marketing, advertising and campaign management.
- Knowledge of SEM best practices.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, including intermediate formulas (e.g. vlookup).
- Google Adwords Certification, Google Analytics Certification, knowledge of web analytics and experience with conversion rate optimization are a plus.
How to Apply