WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Our client list includes an impressive array of large Fortune 500 corporations, startups, fast-growing high-tech companies, professional service firms, business associations and nonprofits. As the director of digital marketing, you will serve as the main liaison between these clients and our creative and digital teams. We need a smart marketer who can have C-suite level conversations. In order to do our best work, it is key that you not only understand our clients’ businesses but also that you are able to relay our team’s creative visions and goals in a way that exceeds client expectations.
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who can come up with creative solutions to our clients most difficult problems. A strategic mindset is a must as the director of digital marketing will be expected to guide and grow our digital department, both through service offerings and personnel. This role will require you to work with many members across the agency, so being a team player is key.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and motivating cross-functional teams including designers, project managers, developers, content writers and SEO/PPC specialists in the production of websites and digital initiatives
- Identifying and translating clients’ business goals into executable strategies and campaigns for a variety of B2B tech clients
- Leading the generation of creative and insight-driven recommendations to clients throughout the project lifecycle
- Generating leads for clients using both digital and PR services
- Ensuring project expectations, deadlines and goals are both effectively communicated to the client and met with satisfaction
- Manage a book of business and be accountable for agreed-upon metrics (e.g. team utilization, client service ratings, profitability)
- Driving process improvements through retrospectives and analysis of project/team performance
- Clearly set expectations for direct reports, evaluate performance and make recommendations to aid their career growth
If you have the following experience, we want to hear from you!
- 7-12 years of experience in professional services; marketing experience, preferably in an agency, consulting firm or B2B environment
- Thorough understanding of modern integrated marketing strategies, digital marketing tactics, website development lifecycles and marketing automation technologies
- Proven experience in demand generation and campaign development
- Deep understanding of how marketing technology can be effectively implemented to drive and nurture leads throughout the sales/marketing lifecycle
- Strong business acumen and client relationship management experience
- Ability to represent the agency, promote in a professional manner and demonstrate value added service to clients
- Ability to guide, obtain and translate client feedback into actionable items
- Understanding of the project management process including ideation, budget tracking and team supervision
- Phenomenal attention to detail, with strong project management and risk management skills
- Experience working directly with or managing someone working in a CMS; basic knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus
- Strong leadership skills, ability to perform under pressure and optimize the team’s resources
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please click here to submit your application. Please note, qualified candidates will be required to take a skills test before meeting with our team.