Walker Sands Communications is seeking a graphic designer for our Chicago office. We are looking for a talented individual with an amazing portfolio, a strong desire to constantly improve their design skills and someone who wants to work collaboratively with a diverse team of designers, developers, content writers and strategists to produce phenomenal designs that bring cutting-edge marketing programs to life.
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
A typical day involves designing websites, landing pages, calls-to-action, logos, brochures, direct mail pieces, PowerPoint presentations, infographics, emails, letterheads, data studies and white papers.
Our ideal candidate would be an independent thinker and a team player, who can contribute ideas and can quickly move a project design from concept to completion. We need a designer with a real passion for design and the impact it can have on the world.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating unique and impactful designs for websites, landing pages, calls-to-action, logos, brochures, direct mail pieces, PowerPoint presentations, info-graphics, emails, letterheads, data studies and white papers
- Staying up to date with current design trends to help bring our work to the next level
- Brainstorming, conceptualizing and collaborating on marketing campaign ideas with clients and our agency creative team
- Presenting designs in a clear and persuasive manner to communicate rationale and facilitate the collection of feedback to and from clients
- 1-3 years of graphic design experience, preferably in an agency or professional setting
- Mac OSX proficiency and a strong understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Excellent graphic and web design skills, with demonstrable high attention to detail and a keen ability to translate a design proposal or concept into a creative and effective design
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to interpret design feedback and effectively translate the feedback into the next design iteration
- Ability to write clearly and concisely and effectively interpret written information
- Some level of web development skills is a plus (i.e. knowledge of how HTML and CSS can work together to produce incredible digital experiences)
- Bachelor's degree, preferable in Graphic Design
How to Apply
If this sounds like a career opportunity you’d be interested in, please click here to submit your application.